american cakes

Blueberry and white chocolate muffins!!!

03:59

For the Italian version click here!!!
Good morning everyone!!! here I'am again writing from Japan!! Almost ready to go back home for a few days.....and hopefully I will manage to cook something for my blog!  I post this recipe in the Italian blog to celebrate the forth blog-birthday.... Time goes to fast...I still remember the day I've decided to create the blog...I didn't even know how to do it...what name to give it... the address was with my nickname  until I decided to buy the domain. It has been through so many changes till I found the perfect one for me...and let's no talk about the first pictures! And still I have lot's of room for improvement. But here it is the recipe...one of the easiest recipes ever!!!

BLUEBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS INGREDIENTSMakes 4 muffins
  • 75g flour
  • 20g sugar
  • 25g melted butter
  • 50g skimmed milk
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 50g blueberries 
  • 50g white chocolate chips
In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar and baking powder.In an another bowl mix the milk, egg and the cold melted butter. Mix the two mixtures and fold in quickly the ingredients. Add the blueberries and white chocolate chips.Spoon batter into the muffin cases and bake at 180ºC for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. 




You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. stupendi questi muffin adatti ad ogni momento della giornata complimneti

    ReplyDelete