Desserts and cakes

Triple chocolate and hazelnut fudge!!!

13:43

Stars mould from Pavoni Idea
  For the Italian version click here!!!
Good morning everyone!!! here my first Chistmas dessert....hopefully I'll have more time to prepare  some others. It was the first time for me to make chocolate fudge...couldn't believe how easy and quick it it to make them! In 5 minutes you can have a delicious dessert perfect for you Xmas presents.
I have to say I made a mistake at the beginning as I melted the chocolate in a pan and burned it...so that's why I made a three chocolate fudge...I've run out of milk chocolate..

TRIPLE CHOCOLATE AND HAZELNUT FUDGEINGREDIENTS
  • 170g good quality chocolate (I use white, milk and dark chocolate)
  • 170g sweet condensed milk
  • 10g butter
  • A handful of hazelnuts
  • 1 teaspoon hazelnut paste

Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Add the butter, condensed milk, hazelnut paste and mix well. Remove from the heat and add the hazelnuts. Pour batter into mould and chill for at least 2 hours or until set. 

You Might Also Like

0 commenti