meat

Thai chicken green curry!!!

04:59

Bowl from Churchill cinaware
For the Italian version click here!!!
A few weeks ago in a business trip in Paris I went to a Thai restaurant with a colleague.
She suggested me the green curry so I tried it for the first time and OMG!!! It was lush...so delicious! And obviously I had to make it home, so as soon as I arrived in Japan 2 days later I bought the thai green curry paste and last week I cooked it!
My husband wasn't really keen on it, so it was my dinner and he choose to have a  salad. But the smell while cooking was so delicious that he changed his mind,  so I let him to try a bit and he said: " you see, that's the kind of curry I like!". Well I knew it was really delicious, so please trust me from the beginning  and try it!!

THAI  CHICKEN 
GREEN CURRYINGREDIENTS
  • 25g green curry paste (If you like really spicy you could put some more)
  • 400ml coconut milk
  • 1 cup of water
  • 200g chicken breast
  • 1 aubergine
  • 1 red pepper
  • Basil
  • A drizzle of vegetable oil

In a large pan cook for a minute the green curry paste with a drizzle of vegetable oil, add 200ml of coconut milk and bring to the boil. Cut the chicken breast in chunks and add it to the pan with the remaining coconut milk and water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and cook for 20/25 minutes. When you have about 10 minutes left of cooking time add the vegetables. I used a peeled courgette because I found it was similar to the thai aubergine, bur really any type of vegetable it's fine. Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.I served it with some basmati rice.


You Might Also Like

0 commenti